Saanich Fair Official Site
The Saanich Fairground is a wonderful venue which offers many rental options ranging from a large Main Hall, a variety of meeting rooms, an indoor arena and an outdoor sand ring. The Fairground is booked weekly for a wide variety of activities. In any given week, there could be dog agility practices, horse shows, riding in the indoor arena, business meetings, workshops, art classes, wedding receptions, memorial services and more.
The Saanich Fairground has professional and knowledgeable staff who are ready to help you with your event. Please contact the Fairgrounds office staff who will be happy to help you with any rental questions you may have. Click Here to View our venues information
|* AMPLE FREE PARKING* ALL VENUES ARE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE|
Lots to do year round !
The Saanich Fair is run by a non-profit Society called the North & South Saanich Agricultural Society
- The Society has been in existence since 1868
- The Saanich Fairground relocated from Saanichton to the present site on Stellys X Road in 1992
- Hundreds of volunteers put on the Saanich Fair
- All concessions during the Fair are non-profit and manned by volunteers of their organization
- The Fairground is rented on a regular basis when the Fair is not on.
- The primary focus of the Society is to promote agriculture via a three day Agricultural Fair
- The Fairground consists of 70 acres
- An average of 45,000 people attend the Saanich Fair
- The society owns the Saanich Fairground