North and South Saanich Agricultural Society Presents:
“Christmas in the Manger Craft Fair”
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
NOVEMBER 22 & 23, 2014
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
ADMISSION: $2.00 for Both Days
LOCATION: The Saanich Fairgrounds 1528 Stelly’s X rd.
STILL A FEW VENDOR SPOTS AVAILABLE !
PLEASE CALL 250.652.3314 TO Reserve
2014 Prize List now Available!
(Click to View )
The Saanich Fairground is a wonderful venue for many types of rental
options. The Fairground is booked weekly for many activites. On a usual week one could find dog practices, soccer training, horse lessons, pleasure indoor riding, meetings, workshops, art classes, wedding reception, auctions and more.
The Saanich Fairground has professional and knowledgeable staff that are ready to help you with your event. The Office and Rental Manager has 16 years of experience in renting the Saanich Fairground. Give Gloria or her assistant Susan a call and they would be glad to help you. Click Here to View our venues information
|* ALL VENUES ARE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE|
Lots to do year round !
The Saanich Fair is run by a non-profit Society called the North & South Saanich Agricultural Society
- The Society has been in existence since 1868
- The Saanich Fairground relocated from Saanichton to the present site on Stellys X Road in 1992
- Hundreds of volunteers put on the Saanich Fair
- All concessions during the Fair are non-profit and manned by volunteers of their organization
- The Fairground is rented on a regular basis when the Fair is not on.
- The primary focus of the Society is to promote agriculture via a three day Agricultural Fair
- The Fairground consists of 70 acres
- An average of 45,000 people attend the Saanich Fair
- The society owns the Saanich Fairground